Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Catty and July Weekly Deals!

The new catalog is LIVE! Check out the side bar where you can download it and drool (just not on the keyboard, okay?) all over it. Loving the new stamp sets...I've been inspired! I still have a few catalogs left, so if you decide that drooling over your computer is not enough, contact me. For $10.00 you get the catalog AND a New Catalog Survivor Kit...something I found will help ease your transition from the old catalog to the new one. Contact me directly at ambercerda@hotmail.com.


July is going to be great for Stampin'Up! This month they are having weekly deals: every week they will offer something for a great, almost unbelievable, discount. This week? The Scallop Edge Punch! I love this thing! And right now, you can get your very own for $10.99! This punch usually costs $15.95. If you have been on the fence for this, now is the time to get it!!

Also, this month I'm offering a RIBBON SHARE! For $6.00 you will get 1 yard of each new InColor ribbon. (If it needs to be mailed, add $2.50 for shipping) Ribbon is awesome! You can change the entire look of a card simply by using ribbon; a great embellishment to any project! If you are interested, e-mail me for information on how to pay for the ribbon.



Last but not least, I would love to hear from you! Are you interested in a Paper Share? This could be any paper: Designer Series Paper, Cardstock (textured or not), even Vellum! How about a Button Share? Another Ribbon Share with different ribbons? Your thoughts are always welcome. With the economy being the way it is, I know all about having to make sacrifices. However, I am also quite aware of the benefits of having a hobby. Helping you to continue to create, regardless of budget, is my goal.

No comments: