Friday, July 17, 2009

August Challenge

July is coming to a quick end, can you believe it????
Our August challenge is coming up, and I got to pick for this month. So, I picked butterflies.
I'm quite excited; I've seen some amazing work with embellishments and different tools to create some beautiful works of art.
One difference this month regarding our challenge: All of our submissions will be donated to Cardsforheroes.org. It's important to me that our Armed Forces are remembered. So many come back with emotional and mental issues, including physical, that they need us. A small token for their major sacrifice...
If you would like to join in our submission to our servicemembers, please forward your cards to:
Amber Cerda
7812 Big Bear Street
Bakersfield, CA 93307
Remember - no glitter (including Dazzling Diamonds)
I am hoping to have them all in so that they can go back in the mail by August 31st.
Remember, the new catalog is live so all the new papers and stamps are available. You can place an order here.

No comments: