Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Card Class/Party!!

If you know me and are relatively close, you've received a card or other item from me, maybe a Post-It Note Holder or desk set, a box of cards, or maybe a bag of gift cards. If you know me, you know I enjoy rubber stamping. It's cathartic, it's about the only thing that I have that's even partially mine.
So, next Saturday, August 8th, I'm having a class/party at my house to learn why I like Stampin' Up! and all it has to offer. You can come and meet new people, or learn something new about someone you already know. Have some snacks, and take home some great projects.

What: Card Party!!
Where: My House
When: August 8, 2009 from 10:00 a.m. to noon
Cost: $8.00 (payable via cash, check or PayPal) by August 5th
RSVP: Call by August 1, 2009, to save your spot! (661) 979-4081

Here are a few sneak peaks of the projects we will be doing, just a peak!

No comments: