Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rite Aid Deals!

Remember...I'm on a budget. Pretty tight to my budget from a month ago...now we are a single income family and, that income? It's mine. The little paycheck. The one that used to be used for "fun" stuff. We are managing. We are enjoying eachother. We are eating a ton of Otter Pops (Hey! It's been over 100 degrees here for two weeks!!) and drinking lots of Kool-Aid. We are "going back to basics", which, honestly, this little family really needed.

Really, I came to show you the deal I got at Rite Aid yesterday! Not one of those perfect deals that you see on Money Saving Mom or Deal Seeking Mom, but still, a good deal.

You see?

Out of Pocket I paid $10.36 for all this stuff! Can you believe it? I love Rite-Aid. They are a little bit pricier than some of the other stores out there...but, if you find some great coupons, you can really take advantage of the deals they are offering. The 2 deodorants? I had 2 coupons for $2.00 off for them (regular $9.49). (Hey, remember I said it's been over 100 degrees here, I need some heavy duty protection!!) And the razor? $9.99, minus $2.00 with another coupon I got from the paper. But, here's the kicker: Rite Aid offers REBATES! Yup, every month they put out a little catalog with deals for rebates. Some of them last all month, some only last a week. But, if you get the catalog and match up their rebates and sales with your coupons, *magic* can happen. This week they are offering a $5.00 rebate for the Venus razor (limit 1), and a $5.00 rebate for Dove Clinical deodorant (limit 2). So, in two weeks I will get a check for $15.00!

Not too bad, huh.

No comments: