Friday, July 3, 2009

Mojo Monday - #93

Lucky for me, I had the day off! I was quite excited about having the day off all week, I had planned to work on a submission for Mojo Monday, work on my challenge for July, and try to figure out the Tri-Fold Shutter Card. But, life, of course, intervened. DD went to art camp and we had to pick her up by noon, DH wanted to go to Costco, everyone needed lunch, someone decided they needed cheesecake...life.

I didn't get everything done that I wanted to, but I did get these two cranked out for this week's Mojo Monday Challenge. I really feel inspired by these card sketches, and I hope that I am able to participate by creating at least one card a week.

Here is the sketch for this week:
And, here are my cards that I did:

I made two, I really wanted to create today, but, like I said, Life happened.

Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Candy Cane DSP
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Bashful Blue
Stamps: The More the Merrier
Accessories: Scallop Square Nestabilities, Scalloop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Rhinestone Brads, Basic Narrows Grosgrain ribbon (Michael's), Dimensionals, Blender Pens, Sizzix Texture Background 1

Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Green Galore, Rainbow Sherbet DSP
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, YoYo Yellow, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Copic E00
Stamps: Domestic Goddess (Hanna Stamps)
Accessories: Spots & Dots (Cuttlebug/Provo Craft), Curling Ribbon, Clear Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Blender Pens, Pixie Pink Fun Flock, Scallop Circle, Circle, and Classic Oval Nestabilities, Zip Dry Paper Glue, 2-Way Glue Pen

No comments: