Monday, May 25, 2009

New Catalog & Last Chance Offers!

Some very BIG changes are going on at SU! right now...they are getting ready to put out the new annual catalog (available July 1st!) and will also post their Last Chance List (June 1st) for products that will no longer be available in the new catalog.

The Deal? Pre-Order your catalog with me for $10.00 and you will receive free shipping. Contact me directly with your request and I will ship the catalog to you as soon as it is available. I will accept checks and money orders (if your local, CA$H always works!) With the anticipation of the catalog, there will be some delays, your best bet to get your catalog quickly is to pre-order.

The Last Chance List: This will be made available on June 1st. You can always check it out through my SU! Link, but of course I will be posting it as well. Don't forget that the list will be updated as the items are sold. The early buyers will get first choice at the items so don't delay!

No comments: