Sunday, March 29, 2009

Paper Makeup: Penelope Card

Hi there! Yes, I know: Two Posts in One Day!!

I've been a little behind, sorry. Life happens and with two kids, school registration and working my budget to make up for DH's lost hours, I've slacked on my personal "fun" tasks.

I did get my Paper Makeup Stamps quite quickly (you must know they have quick shipping). And yes, I have already broke one pair in.

The stamps I used are Penelope and the sentiment is also by Paper Makeup.

I know it's hard to tell, but I used Basic Black, Rose Red (CS and ink), and Basic Gray. I also used Copic Markers: Skin White, and Copic Glitter Clear and Silver. The embellishments are Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, dimensionals and silver brads. The DP is from The Fall Stack.

I made this card originally for my brother - his girlfriend of three years just broke up with him for issues all Twenty Somethings go through. But still, my little brother's heart is broken and as his big sister, my instincts kicked in. Instead, I sent the card to my dad, who has been going through a very rough patch. I hope he pulls through.

No comments: