Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Paper Makeup - Earn a $5.00 Credit!

Today I stayed at home with a sick-o...my son had a fever all night and of course I had stayed up with him to keep him company. By morning, his fever had come and gone and returned again, so I chose to keep him home.

So all day I spent watching Noggin', alternating between Motrin and Children's Tylenol, making small meals and trying to keep him away from the milk, and cruising through Cafe Mom and my favorite blogs. And guess what happend! I was introduced to the cutest line of stamps, ever! Paper Makeup!

You have got to check it out, they have some of the cutest stamps along with some great sentiments.

Plus, you get site credit. If you refer someone, you get the opportunity for both yourself and the other person to earn a $5.00 store credit. That's a great deal, considering that their stamps run anywhere from $6.00 to $8.00.

So, if you check it out and decide to place an order, use my e-mail (ambercerdaathotmaildotcom - sorry for spelling it out but apparently it helps keep my spam down) and help a fellow stamper out! After you get your set, feel free to e-mail me your card, I would love to see what inspires you!

No comments: