Sunday, March 29, 2009

The March Challenge

Well, here it is already, the end of the month. Can you believe how fast this year is going already?


I know that times are tough right now for a lot of people: layoffs, lost hours, burglaries, every one I know has been touched by some negative force recently. I hope you remember to hold on and cherish what you do have. Life will get better.


This month we had a new member in our monthly challenge: Bonnie. I'm looking forward to seeing her work and to being inspired. This month our challenge was flowers. Quite interesting how three different women interpret the challenge.


First off, is my mom, Kathy. She decided to do a book with different techniques on each page.








Here is Bonnie's card:




I submitted two different cards. This one I used Botanical Blooms which I got from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. I used So Saffron, Basic Gray, Basic Black, and the Walk in the Park DSP from the Occasions Mini Catalog.



This one I used the blossom from Heartfelt Thanks. The inks are Only Orange and Glorious Green.

No comments: