Saturday, June 6, 2009

Post-It Note Holder

A fellow SU! demo/blogger/mama recently admitted and shared her addiction for making note holders. While I thought that they were very cute, I could not post the exact item on my blog. I scoured blogs and thought and thought.

After searching and thinking, I found something on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts that I could easily create with scraps of paper. All you need is a base of 7 3/8" by 3 1/4" scored at 3 1/8", 3 1/2", and 3 7/8" and 3x3 Post-Its. Use some stamps or DSP scraps for backgrounds, a few punches and embellisments, and *poof* - A GREAT find.

So, Angela, I, too, must admit my addiction. So far, I have created three...here are pictures of two:


Paper: Lovely Lilac, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamps: Botanical Blooms (SAB Catalog)
Ink: Basic Black and Lovely Lilac
Accessories: Scallop Oval Punch (Mini Occassions Catalog) and Large Oval Punch


Paper: Pink Passion, Ghostly Greetings DSP (Retired)
Stamps: Be Yourself (CTMH)
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Acrylic block, Scallop Edge Punch