Saturday, June 27, 2009

Desk Set with Cards (MOJO92)

Blog-hopping has caused me to be attacked by the creative bug (finally)!!

I found this great post regarding desk sets, a cute little box to fit a few cards into. To be short, you have to buy the template. I am all about supporting a fellow stamper, but, unfortunately, I do not have the money to shell out for a template. So, I took the thought, some scratch paper (8 1/2 x 11) and my Scor-Pal, and worked my way through it. Here is a picture of my 2nd attempt (first one DH splattered with Kool-Aid, a side effect of having to share your craft space with the kitchen table...).


Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White and Delicate Dots DSP
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches
Ink: Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue
Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Clear Rhine Stone Brad, Dimensionals, Scissors

I still have some thoughts on improving "my template", and once I work out a few bugs, I promise to share.

I also created these cards to be included in the set:


The sketch for this card I got off Mojo Monday for this week (Week 92). I love that site and often look to it for inspiration when I get stuck.

Paper: Bashful Blue, Kraft, and Delicate Dots DSP
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches and Just A Little Note (Stampendous)
Ink: Bashful Blue and Basic Black
Accessories: Heart Punch and Heart Die (Sizzix), Certainly Celery Ribbon, Button from CTMH, Dimensionals, Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities and Rectangle Nestabilities


Paper: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Delicate Dots DSP, Whisper White
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches (SU!), Just a Little Note by Stampendous
Ink: So Saffron and Basic Black
Accessories:1 1/4" Circle Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Scissors, Clear Rhinestone Brad, Top Note Die


Paper: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Delicate Dots DSP
Stamps: Just a Little Note (Stampendous)
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals, Rhinestones

Here it is all together! Hope you enjoy!


No comments: