Sunday, June 28, 2009

More Post-It Note Holders

Ack! These things are so easy to whip out...I've been handing them out to everyone!

These ones I made for co-workers...they think I am a creative genious! While I appreciate the compliments...they have no idea that I'm just beginning and have found so much great inspiration by drooling over so many blogs!


Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Walk in the Park DSP
Stamps: Great Friend (Mini Occassions 2009), Botanical Blooms (Sale-A-Bration 2009)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: 3x3 Post-Its, Sticky Strip, White Satin Ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals


Paper: Pacific Point (retired), Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Stamps: Cheep Talk
Ink: Pacific Point, Basic Black
Accessories: 3x3 Post-Its, Sticky Strip, Prima Flowers, Square Punch

No comments: