Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust!

Woohoo! I paid off another credit card today!!

My disability payment finally cleared this morning, and I went right onto my bill pay, checked the credit card balance, and paid that thing off! I have really tried since the first of the year to re-evaluate my budget and financial goals. These past few months I tightened my belt a little more and really thought about where every dollar went. While it is hard to reign myself in, I know that life will be so much better when I don't have to worry about my debts. So, four more to go! I know that these next ones will be a lot harder and take a little longer to pay off, however, I have a bigger "snowball" to put towards them. I also need to start putting money away for the summer - DD wants to go to an art class and then of course we have daycare for two - an extra $500 a month. Will have to wait and see...

No comments: