Saturday, February 21, 2009

YouData.com

I know times are tough for many people right now. I consider myself blessed that I have been able to maintain employment. DH has been teetering on the edge of employment and being laid off...pretty scary since even though I work full-time, my income is chump change.

I work hard on the side, and I'm working on getting some side jobs and I'm doing a lot of little things on the internet to get in some extra cash. Right now, every single penny counts.

So, this is why I must tell you about YouData.com. There are no referral bonuses, you simply get paid for checking out websites that the site directs you to. And, you get paid fairly well. I don't know very much about it, other than that they pay Friday afternoons to your PayPal account. Since I was home for part of this week, I decided to try my luck. I registered my cell phone number and my e-mail, completed the questionaire, and clicked away. And...

Business Contact Information
Amount received: $4.29 USD
Fee: $0.00 USD
Total: $4.29 USD
Date: Feb. 20, 2009
Time: 23:53:12 PST
Status: Completed
Subject:
YouData, Inc. has just sent you $4.29 USD with PayPal

I already got paid!

Check it out!

No comments: