Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween Stampin' Up Event

Last Saturday I got together with Tina and my friend Charmaine to create a few cards and some other paper crafts. I had a good time and learned how to make "sour cream" containers with some card stock, double-sided tape, and a crimper. They are soo cute!! I also love the cards that we made, especially the "Just Jawling" set. Absolutely adorable, but a little "punk". I will have to make sure to add this to my wish list.
My Halloween order came in today (Tina dropped it off at work for me!) and so this weekend, aside from the normal chores, I plan on making some of my own cards to send out for the holiday.
I am also going to start getting back into the groove of posting my deals, both for Rite Aid and Walgreens. I really need to get back in there and start making my money work for me. I am working on the MyPoints program, my Clixsense, and InBox Dollars to hopefully start bringing in some more cash. With the holidays coming, it is going to be needed.
Speaking of, I started my Christmas shopping! I can't tell you what I got, but I can tell you that HALF of the purchase price for the item that I bought went to a great charity. So I am quite happy, a gift and a donation to a place where I know my money will do some good.
Don't forget that you can check out the Couponizer on the side bar. You will be amazed over the amount of money you save once you have your coupons organized and shopping lists made.
Well, I'm off to start the weekend (tonight is cleaning in preparation for the inlaws!) so I hope that you enjoy the items that I created with Tina and Charmaine's help!







No comments: