Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Birthday and Halloween Stamp-a-Stack

So, I just realized that I have approximately 8 minutes before this site shuts down on me. But, who knows when I will be able to get back on here...so here goes.

In mid-September (for Tina's birthday) I went to a Birthday Stamp-A-Stack with about 12 other women. IT WAS GREAT. Lots of different types of people, lots of good food, and lots of fun. We made some really cute cards and I totally enjoyed myself. I also won a door prize (a brand new set of stamps)!

Just this past weekend I got together with my girlfriend that eloped recently and went back over to Tina's for a Halloween Event. We only made two different cards, but we also made treat bags of different varieties. Really cute.

After speaking with DH practically NON-STOP since going to the Birthday Stamp-A-Stack, I have convinced him to help fund my newest addiction in the form of BECOMING A DEMONSTRATOR!!! I'm really excited but must save some money. Let us not forget my original intention of becoming DEBT FREE!!! I have revised my budget for crafting purposes and have a small "allowance" to work with on a monthly basis. Which means that I have been selling stuff left and right to earn more money for my projects.

AUGH!!! One minute reminder!! Must go. Will post my photos as soon as possible.

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL!!

No comments: