Sunday, October 26, 2008

Financial Peace University

Today at church Pastor James said that they will be starting a new program in January - Financial Peace University!

I am so excited! That is a thirteen week program based on Dave Ramsey's philosophy. It helps teach you what to do with your money and how to become debt free.

I've been following Dave's program through his book The Total Money Makeover since March of this year. I have paid off a small amount of debt, a lot in total (mostly medical), but I have been very careful to not create any more debt. I did fall of the wagon, not too long ago, but I have climbed back on and have been careful in my purchases.

I will start saving to join this new program. I have heard that it costs $100.00. Nothing compared to the knowledge I will gain and the freedom from debt, which, in these recent times, will lead to better health and a considerable amount of less stress.

Just had to share. Of course, I will keep you updated on al f my learnings and my progress.

No comments: