Sunday, September 25, 2011

No Stamp Card!!

As much as I love stamping, sometimes I just want something else...something different. 

I've had the Flower Garden embossing folder for a little while now, but it's been sitting in the cellophane waiting for me to apply it to paper.  And honestly, I've been feeling a little guilty for not using it.  I've pulled it out many times, intent to use it and show off what it can do...but I've never been able to make my ideas come to paper and there it would sit. 

Until now.  I embossed a piece of Whisper White cardstock and took my Blender Pens to my ink pads and set to work on inking up the dry embossed image.



Paper: Pear Pizzaz, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Ink:  Pear Pizzaz, Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait
Accessories:  Flower Garden Embossing Folder and Scallop Trim Border Punch

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: