Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's The Birthday Month!!

My daughter's birthday is in September, my friend's birthday is in September, MY birthday is in September, and just for kicks, all of my favorite shows come back on in September!!!

So...in honor of Super Spectacular September, I am giving 10% off all Stampin' Up! orders over $50.00 (before any tax or shipping costs) placed through me (which means you need to contact me directly, give me your order and I will submit it for you with your discounted payment). I must receive your order by 7:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on Friday, September 30th, 2011, in order for your 10% to be received!!

Also - The New Holiday Mini goes LIVE today!! There are so many wonderfully exciting new things in the mini that I am sooo excited to use! Contact me today to place your order at ambercerda at hotmail dot com to make the most out of this offer!

Card Details:
Stamps:  Bring on the Cake, Take a Spin
Ink:  Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Real Red, Peach Parfait and Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White and Big Top Birthday DSP
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon, Stripes Embossing Folder, Game Spinner Hands and Mini Brads (I love those things!!)

No comments: