Friday, September 2, 2011

My Henderson Swaps

These are the swaps that I took with me to the Henderson, NV Regional.
I did learn one thing while I was there:  ALWAYS PUT YOUR INFORMATION ON THE BACK!!!  *sigh*

Next time...


Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Basig Cray, Rose Red
Paper:  Rose Red, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Old Oliver
Accessories:  Island Floral Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon


Stamps: Wicked Cool, Bring on the Bats Wheel
Ink:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White
Paper:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Accessories:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Basic Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Spider Web Embossing Folder

1 comment:

Donna said...

Your swaps are beautiful!! I didn't get either of those though darn it! I love them both. I was there on Saturday also and did a Halloween front and a Pennant card front. I was all traded shortly after going inside and sittind down.