Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Heart Day! (A Little Late...)

Ah...

I have finally managed to get ahold of my camera and my computer at one time!

Finally I can update you on my life...

First, let me ask you...

What would you do if you saw this after a really horrible day at work?



Well, I will tell you what I did...

I fell to my knees, grabbed up my little Valentine, and gave him a million kisses...


which he quickly wiped off! Oh well.

It was a nice moment, however brief.

Here are the valentines that I whipped up for the kids to take to their teachers...

This one my daughter took to her 5th grade teacher:


Stamps: Hello Again
Paper: Taken With Teal, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun DSP, Old Olive
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Pinking Hearts Border, Extra Large Two-Step Bird, Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals,

This one I made for my son to take to his Kindergarten teacher. The plan was to have him help me...but instead he ran off to play with his Hot Wheels...

At least I got the cards done!


Stamps: None!
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Basic Black and Real Red
Ink: None!
Accessories: Big Shot, SU! Bear, Beary Essentials and Pinking Hearts Border

No comments: