Sunday, March 14, 2010

For My Brother


Thursday is my brother's birthday. He will be 28 years old.


This year has brought him a new experience - one that he will have to learn to deal with for the rest of his life. This new thing he can learn many things from - or he can allow it to scar him and draw a shadow across his path. I hope he is strong enough to learn from it. This is his opportunity to see new paths that have been before him.


To another year down. To life experience. To taking each moment, learning from it, and remembering to find happiness in the little things.


Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Patti Chesky said...

Great birthday card for your brother!! Hopefully he views this life experience in the same light you do.

Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Great Guy Card...he's going to love it.

Unknown said...

What a great card - I'm sure your brother will love it!
Thanks for playing along this week!

Unknown said...

What a great guy card!! Those are the hardest ones for me to do and you did an awesome job!! Great job using our sketch and thanks for playing along with us over at Stamping 411!!

Selene Kempton said...

I love what you did with this sketch and that it was turned into a masculine card so easily! Excellent job! Thank you so much for playing along.