Sunday, March 28, 2010

For the New House

My sister-in-law, and her soon to be husband, just bought a house.

I knew right away that I had to make them a card, and the Good Neighbors stamp set would fit my message perfectly. Plus, there is a new challenge on Stamping 411 that I wanted to participate in...so here you go...

Since the new SU! catalog will be coming out in just a few short months, I decided to incorporate as many of the new InColors as possible, to get the most out of what I have and to make room for the potential new product!

Stamps: Good Neighbors (Sentiment from an incentive set)
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor DSP (Crushed Curry)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Melon Mambo Grosgrain Ribbon, Hemp Twine, Button

Hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

That is a perfect card for the occasion! Great colors! Thanks so much for playing along this week!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Cute-Cute-Cute!!! They are going to love it!!!

Unknown said...

Cute card! Love those in colors and the ruffled ribbon.

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the paper ruffles!

Kerin said...

Great job using the In Colors! I especially love the little ruffles coming out of the edges. Thanks for playing along this week!

Patti Chesky said...

So cute! I love those ruffles peeking out!!

Unknown said...

Too cute!! Thanks for playing along this week with us over at Stamping 411!!! We love seeing everyone play along!!