Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cover Me


I finally figured out how to blog from my phone. Lately I rarely have time to get to my blog from my laptop due to "life" happenings. Actually, I feel like I haven't had time to do much of anything for me, due to "life".

Take for example this week (month) so far. I've had a killer migraine since Monday afternoon. I finally called my old primary to try to get an appointment today, only to find out he no longer takes my insurance. So off to the insurance website. I found another physician with a good reputation among my co-workers and called to schedule an appointment. No luck! They can't see me until Thursday next week. Surely by then I will have gone mad with this pain!! A few more calls and I decided to have DH take me to Urgent Care.

After 3 hours of waiting, two injections and 1/2 a pad of prescriptions, I went home and crashed until the kids came crashing through the door.

I am feeling better. The sensitivity to light and sound is very minimal. I am a little dizzy and my head still aches, just not so extreme. I feel completely dehydrated and spent. But, I am a lot better than before!

To prove it, I am up past my kids, working on a cover for my budget notebook. See?

It's been a little while since I've really gotten into my paper crafts and I've really missed my projects! I do have more to show you, but, it will have to wait until I get a chance to sit at my computer...and not just rely on my phone.

No comments: