Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another One...

Well, it's almost 4:00 p.m. Two more hours to go before the mall closes...Michael's and Jo-Ann's close later. I need black yarn, and brown. I'm learning how to make amigurumi...and I need more yarn. But I don't. I need to practice crocheting. I need to use the craft supplies that I already have.

Here is another card I made, in order to stay busy, to keep the shopping bug at bay...lots of glitter, took me awhile to figure this one. I need something easy to whip out, something that I can give to co-workers. Something that I won't mind if it ends up in the trash at the end of the day. Although, I truly do mind if it does end up in the trash. Because I spent my time on these...they are like little children...I picked out the colors, the ink, the paper I cut, the stamps that I cared for...they are all like small children...only they aren't noisy, I don't worry about where their fingers are...what is going in their mouths.

Okay, maybe they aren't like children. They are like great little attention grabbers that keep me from screaming at the boy who once again has his finger up his nose. Which was just digging around in the front yard looking for mud.

Stamps: Big on Christmas
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Spica Glitter Pen in Red
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Soft Suede
Accessories: Top Note Die, Old Olive Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: