Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ack!!

Tomorrow is my son's 5th birthday, my baby, my sweet, sweet, little angel. Well, sometimes. Sometimes he is just the funniest, sweetest little person I have ever come across, ever. And then, there are moments where I feel like I see through his gorgeous brown eyes and can see extreme dislike emitting from the pupils, his brow furrowed to no return, and tiny horns protruding from his scalp...usually that's every morning on a weekday.
Today I am hoping to work on my stampin' stuff...I ordered the new My Digital Studio and I am currently downloading it onto my laptop as I type. I can't wait to work with it!! I also ordered the new 3D pop up tree with ornaments (Christmas cards need to be worked on!!), and I ordered two Build-A-Bear dies...absolutely cannot wait to play! Of course, it has to wait until after we get back from our Lowe's Build and Grow class today...hopefully I get a cup of coffee first.
I am also preparing my craft area for new stuff! The new Sale-A-Bration catalog and the Mini Occassions will be out very soon, and I need some room! If you are interested in checking out my list, please contact me at ambercerda at hotmail dot com. I will be selling lots of stamp sets for half price, and some rarely used ink pads, also for half off. I've decided to take on the Craft Ink Pads, I have found that I can create some interesting projects with the craft ink. Please stay posted, there is some more news I cannot wait to share with you!!

No comments: