Thursday, July 3, 2008

Zyrtec Deal!!

My whole family suffers from allergies. DD not so much but she does have her days where she will sneeze and suffers from a runny nose. DH is the worst, then DS, who also suffers from asthma (although it has been completely controlled lately - fingers crossed!!).

Anyway, we should buy stock in allergy medication and tissues. We go through it a lot. So, during my evening touring of a few of my favorite sites, I found a link to a $2.00 coupon, which allowed me to print out two coupons ($4.00 in savings!!) plus this link for a $10.00 rebate when you buy two 45 count packages of Zyrtec. So now that's $14.00 in savings. I checked around a couple of different stores and have found that Target offers the 45 count bottle at $25.79. It's one of the better deals out there.

Hopefully this helps out with the runny noses and sneezing fits out there!!

No comments: