Saturday, July 19, 2008

Freebies!!

Here are some more freebies that I have found.

This link is for a Beck's Wrench Bottle Opener - you have to be 21 to get the opener.

This is a link for a sample of Tide Total Care. It's from Wal-Mart so you literally have to jump on this one NOW!

Here's another free sample of Kotex Pads, Liners and Tampons. Hey, another purse stuffer! (No more scrounging for quarters for that machine in the ladies room - which, by the way, seems to be broken whenever I NEED it.)

Here is a free sample of Tampax Pearl Tampon with LeakGuard...another thing to throw in your purse for those just in case moments!

Do you have cable? On TNT there is a great show called Saving Grace. At first I thought it was a little iffy but I love a good show about women with cojones. If you know me, you're laughing and wondering what else I've added to my life. Anyway...TNT is giving away 85 t-shirts a day for Saving Grace! Click here to try and get a free one!! And if you don't get it the first time, keep coming back!

Here's one for a sample of Sani-Hands. Last weekend I went up north and met with my brother, his girlfriend and my mom. For every situation I had something in my purse to fix it: wipes, Lysol, Tide Stick, Oust Air Freshener, gum, Motrin, Tylenol, lollipops, anti-bacterial gel, even energy bars. By the time I left, my brother was calling me "Monk" for all of the wiping, geling and spraying I was doing. But, if you are a mom, you know that eventually everything makes it's way to the face, which leads to colds and other nasty things. So go ahead and laugh - but the kids are pretty healthy and I am no where near as neurotic/compulsive as Monk! (Miss you already!)

Here is an offer for a free sample of Pond's Facial Wipes. Throw that in your bag, too, especially for these hot days!

Here's for a free potty training DVD. With money as tight as it is, you want to try and get your baby into chonies as soon as possible!

Hope you find something you like!

No comments: