Thursday, October 22, 2009

More updates...

I very rarely share pictures of my babies...their mine, mine, mine. But here is one of my daughter, I took while we were down south with family. Her aunt had promised my daughter and my niece face paintings, and on the day we left, we made it to the face painting booth. Here's my daughter, with purple swans across her face. If you look closely, you can see freckles that chase across her nose and sprinkle over her cheeks; she gets that from her dad.


Here is a picture of my son, playing with his DS in a box I had brought home to be recycled. Instead, the kids made a playhouse out of it. I let them paint it and tape it to their liking, and that evening, my son dragged it into his room and begged to sleep in it.


Here is a "Thank You" card I made for a co-worker who was very generous lately. Can't say exactly because he made me promise, but he is a great person and is the person you want in your corner when things start to get down and dirty...


Here are two of the butterfly cards I made for my Challenge Group. We are now down to the original two members, and I must admit that I slacked. However, I am hoping to get back into the groove of things and really let go.




Hope you enjoy!



No comments: