Thursday, October 22, 2009

Been gone way too long...

Okay...I know, I'm sorry! I've been gone way too long!
School has started for the kids and I've been busy with homework and class projects...trying to figure out how to make my itty bitty income work for the whole household, printing coupons, trying to get extra money into the house, trying to stay positive, LIVING.

DH finally got a job that he's been holding steady. Too many people were not making good on their promises, so he took something different and has been working about six days a week. Hoping that the income will start to make a difference, I know it took a severe toll on my health and I have been feeling significantly less stressed now that he has a job and something is being contributed.

Now, if I can only keep him on track and make my goal of becoming debt-free a mutual goal. Wish me luck!

Now, to keep you updated:

I have been making cards! Not as many as I would like, but some. So - prepare yourself, I'm going to make a list!
Here are some "Thank You" cards that I made for my co-w0rkers who helped make my 30th Birthday one of the best birthdays ever....
I tried to change it up a little, I don't want anyone thinking I just crank these out in five minutes...
This one I made for Liliana, who just turned 6! My girlfriend invited the kids and I to her birthday and we had a great time!

Pretty simple cards, but they took a lot of effort since I haven't been feeling very crafty lately...hoping that will pass soon!

No comments: