Friday, April 3, 2009

For Marcy's Baby Shower

So, a girlfriend of mine is having a baby shower tomorrow. First baby - a little boy. I'm quite excited for her, since she is finally having a baby. I've known her for about 4 years and when I first met her she definitely did not want children. She was quite happy with her fur baby, Meyer. But, as we all know, LIFE happens. And to hear the excitement in her voice and to see it in her writing, is almost like creating the miracle myself.

I giggle when I hear her complain about how she can't sleep because she's uncomfortable, how she has to go pee again, how she cannot believe how much her body changes...I tell her to remember this, because soon it will be over. And if she thinks she's tired now, she's got another thing coming.


Stamp Sets: Bundle of Joy, Polka Dot Punches

Paper: Delicate Dots DSP, Bashful Blue, Going Gray, Whisper White

Ink: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, So Saffron

Tools/Embellishments: Diamond Brads (Michael's), White Satin Ribbon, 5-Petal Flower

1 comment:

Angela Sulik said...

That is a really pretty card. I can't wait for the new catty to see what stamp sets will have a stamp to fit the five-flower petal punch. I too loved the Polka Dot Punches stamp set.