Monday, November 24, 2008

Mail Call!

So, it's just a few days before the holidays. I'm slightly depressed because I haven't received anything great in the mail for quite awhile. I feel like ordering something just to get excited about putting the key in the mail box. But...I need to keep working on my debt snowball.

Today, however, is different. I opened my mail box and inside was a KEY! A key to the bigger mail box down below...which indicates PACKAGE.

To my surprise, I found three small packages. I rushed to the house...ripped open the tape and found, to my delight: One Secret Clinical Strength Sport full-sized deoderant; a sample size of Cheerios; and last but of course not least: a Tide To-Go mini stick and a sample size of Tide detergent.

How exciting! Specifically the deoderant. Come on, you know how much this stuff is! I'm happy. Lately none of my freebies seem to work. I've been dissapointed, no coupons, no free stuff. Nothing. Only bills.

Ahhh...finally. I'm comfortable with leaving my mail box.

No comments: