Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Change

A change has occurred.

Life isn't always rainbows and daisies. 

No, sometimes it hails and weeds will inevitably pop up in your little garden.

The challenge is how you react. 

Sometimes, it's a matter of how you prepared. 

Thankfully, I was partially prepared for my recent change.

I have been laid off from my job.

Something that I knew, deep in the recesses of my mind, was a possibility, but never expected.

Thankfully, I have been working on getting rid of debt, preparing an Emergency Plan A and B (yes, because I've been there, done that before...), and writing down lots and lots of thoughts for "What if..."

So, the change here is to be more productive.  To be more proactive. 

No longer will this blog be just about my Stampin' Up! crafts, but about all my creations. 

I am hopeful to start making my crafts become income-earners.

Hopefully enough to pay a bill here and there, enough to keep me from going insane.

Here's to change - an inevitable fact of life. 

May I see the positive side of this new chapter in my life.  Let the journey begin.

No comments: