Monday, September 24, 2012

Tea Party Card Set

A request for a special order. Two desk sets filled with six cards each, and an address book.

The paper she fell in love with is, of course, from a couple of years ago. I searched all over for enough designer paper to make her idea a reality. And thanks to the lovely generosity of a few fellow Stampin'Up! demonstrators (and a paper hoarder), after a nationwide call for help, I had just what I needed!!

By the way, try looking for a nice address book that you can cover. Go and ask for help at an office supply store to find one. I searched high and low for a nice one. I asked clerks and sales associates - and instead of helping me find one, I was asked why I didn't use the one on my phone. Truly, technology is ruining the mystique of putting ink to paper.

 

No comments: