Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Double Take

I'm trying to get my mojo back.

Actually, if you knew what this week has brought me, you would know that I'm just trying to get some sense of normalcy back

*sigh*

In the meantime, I was able to participate in this week's Clean & Simple Challenge.  I created this card as my initial response...

And then decided to amp it up a little. 


Just a little. 

Thanks for looking!

Card #1
Stamps:  Fabulous Florets and On Your Birthday
Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and Melon Mambo
Paper:  Whisper White
Accesories:  Dimensionals

Card #2
Stamps:  Fabulous Florets and On Your Birthday
Ink:  Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and Melon Mambo
Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight DSP, and Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Dimensionals, Hemp Twine

No comments: