Saturday, February 25, 2012

Distractions

I'm supposed to be doing homework.

My homework.


I've been sitting here since about 9:30 this morning.  I read through what the teacher wants from us.  I read from my book. 

I cleaned my bathroom. 

I typed out a list of questions, researched, and typed the responses.

I made lunch.

And now all I need is 6 sentences about whether or not the 9th Circuit Court should be split. 

What I really want to do is try to replicate the Smash Book at Michael's with my Stampin'Up! supplies.   Make mini-Polaroid magnets like I saw on Pinterest.  Make a card using the current Clean and Simple layout.  Fill out the registration for the March Craft Fair at East Hills Mall.  Make cookie dough to be frozen for use any time I see fit (right now sounds good).

But I need to finish my assignment. 

Just 6 sentences...

No comments: