Thursday, August 13, 2009

Birthday Gift for the Boss

Today is my boss' birthday. At the final hour, my co-workers apparently voted me in charge of getting a gift and making a card - so kind and thoughtful they are!!! He's into sour candy so I decided to run to Michael's, pick up a jar with a lid, and fill it with Sour Skittles. I thought that it was going to be a quick one-stop shop. However, Michael's had only the jar and NO sour candy. I grabbed the jar and headed to the local corner drug store, where I emptied their candy bins of every Sour Skittles they had. I took off to home and proceeded to make a card and decorate the jar. What do you think? Not bad for having to do a last minute birthday project.
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point (Retired)
Stamps: Party Hearty
Ink: Basic Black, Pacific Point
Accessories: Circle Scissors Plus, Dimensionals, 1/16" circle punch, Pacific Point Striped Ribbon, Linen Thread, Dimensionals
Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Good Morning, Sunshine DSP, Summer Sun
Stamps: Happy Everything
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: 1/16" circle punch, Pacific Point striped ribbon, silver brads

1 comment:

Tracy said...

very cute! and a nice way to use up some retired stuff laying 'round. :)