Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Multi-Tasking?!?!?!

Okay - so here's the deal. One - It's Wednesday. Which means Bones is on. And tonight is the Season 4 Premiere. HAVE TO WATCH IT. Two - I had PT today and I'm super sore. I know, they said they don't want to do anything that causes me pain - but really??? I'm in pain. Not sure why either. It's not like I did anything different from yesterday to today. Three - I opened my Cuttlebug!! (Charmaine! Come play!) Seriously. I bought this thing on June 12, 2008 and just barely opened it. I have issues. Four - I'm cleaning my room. So, in order: Pain In Tolerance, Bones, Cleaning, Playing. Super MOM!

I have so much craft stuff; so much of it isn't even opened. Sad. But, I am starting to open things and figuring out how everything works. Like my Cuttlebug. I just opened it today. I attached the handle...dumped out the rest of the contents of the box...and proceeded to make a huge mess. Kind of cool. I had purchased an embossing folder (Traffic Jam) and ran that through. I like it. Something masculine, perhaps to be used later on for my dad's birthday card. Maybe...will have to work on my organization and card-designing skills. With the way I am, no doubt things will be organized way quicker than my dad getting his birthday card.

**BREAK**

Well, so far I have cleaned up my bathroom, my closet and maybe a quarter of the room. Still more to go. Depressing. But, I must stay motivated. Bones is on for at least another hour and 15 minutes. Which is great. Nothing really gets done while I'm watching it so I'm not progressing well. Who cares? I have my whole life, right? Right.

**BREAK**

Okay, I have gotten no where with my card making. I was going to try and make some note cards for DD's carnival basket...but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. I feel as if my arm has been pulled off by some construction machine. Fire is racing down my shoulder blade. Time to rest.

I was hoping to take some photos of my craft stash...but it looks like my camera's battery is dead. Ah, such is my life.

No comments: