Sunday, September 13, 2015

Birthday Mojo 414

I turned 36 today.

I got to enjoy a simple day with my husband and my kids.  Ate good, home-made food.  Watched football.  Counted my many blessings.

I made this card earlier this week for a birthday twin...another lady who shares the date with me.  Someone who has given me good council on being a mother to a daughter, and numerous other things.



Stamps:Celebrate Today
Ink: Basic Black (Archival) and VersaMark
Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Go Wild DSP, and Gold Foil
Accessories:  Balloon Framelits, Banner Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Gold Emboss Powder, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Happy belated birthday! Beautiful card.

SewPaperPaint said...

Beautiful card, love these stamps with the B/W/G combo!