Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Always...

I am planning to participate in a Valentine Bazaar - hence the flurry of Valentine-related cards. Plus, they make me happy. Lots of good colors and hearts, they all remind me of love, of hope, dreams of the future.

Lately, Always Elegant has been my "go to" set. I think it can stand up to almost anything, and it's so easy to make just about anything look great.



I know...not the best picture. After the Bazaar I will take some time out to make a light box, and one day I will invest in a camera rather than resorting to the one on my phone. One day.

Stamps: Always Elegant
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon, 1 3/4 x 7/8 Oval Punch, and Scallop Oval Punch

No comments: