Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Budget Notebook

I lost my Budget Notebook.

It acted as my check register, my budget holder, my accountability partner, my reminder of where I was - and where I'm going.

I felt violated and lost without my notebook. Payday came and went and I felt as if I could not possibly make any decisions without my book.

I made a new Budget Notebook! See?

And, I've already started filling it up with my budgets and my spending.

I'm almost starting over - like alot of other things in my life - a fresh start!

SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Funky Four and Apple Blossoms

Ink: Taken with Teal, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, and So Saffron

Paper: Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Welcome Neighbors DSP and Whisper White

Accessories: Corner Small Punch, Scallop Trim Punch, Decorative Label Punch, and Large Oval

No comments: