Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I DID IT - Finally.

So, I've been following Dave Ramsey's program for almost two years now. It took awhile just to get the idea of doing this get-out-of-debt thing. It took a few months to get a budget and make it work. And granted, DH isn't really on board with the whole plan.
But, the thing is, I want to be debt free. I'm tired of having a huge portion of my paycheck go to someone else. I want to be the one that benefits from working. I want my money!!
So, I've sacrificed, I've sold, I've worked extra, I've quit doing some very stupid things.
And slowly, very slowly, I've been crawling out of this whole that I've dug.
And today?
Today, Dave Ramsey is offering FPU for $89.00! I've been saving money for Christmas, and still have money left...so, I bought myself an early Christmas present! I am so excited! I even got free shipping and did not have to pay tax!!
I cannot wait to receive it.
I cannot wait to continue on this journey.
I cannot wait to be debt free!

No comments: